Wireless Display Receiver AnyCast
- Share pictures and videos, listen to music, run apps, or use the HDTV as an extended screen for your device, giving more room to work. No matter what the application is for wireless display, AnyCast is the perfect solution for home, classroom and meeting room!
- This amazing technology is already built in to AirPlay-enabled and Miracast-enabled devices, empowering them to connect wirelessly to large displays with a swipe or a click.
- Most of our favorite applications and content are on mobile devices. In the past, users were forced to use antiquated media players connected to TVs or scrambled to find cables to connect devices to larger screens. Now with AnyCast, what users see on the mobile device, they see on the big screen, instantly – no limitations, no restrictions, and no hassle.
- Wireless Display – Without Wi-Fi: Enjoy better quality with a dedicated wireless connection directly to an HDTV. Plug it in and get pristine picture and sound, wirelessly. Best of all, users don’t need a Wi-Fi network or wireless router.
Enjoy wireless display technology!
- Supports HDMI HD 720p/1080p output and also allows you to get rid of messy traditional coils, easy to travel
- 10m wireless transmission distance, within 10m, better interact with customers and listeners and show great speech
- Color: Black
- Interface: 1 * HDMI 1.3; 1 * Micro USB
- USB: USB2.0
- Item size: 6.5 * 3.5 * 1.0cm / 2.68 * 1.50 * 0.39in
- Receiver weight: 15g / 0.54oz
- 1 * Anycast Wireless Wi-Fi Display Receiver
- 1 * USB with Wi-Fi 2 in 1cable
- 1 * User Manual
How to order :
All that you have to do is to pass your order and we will bring the products to your address. The payment is made after you receive your order.
The shipping is free !
30 Day Money-back Guarantee
It’s amazing the amount of pride and care they put behind making the customer #1 and taking great care of people.
With every purchase, you get a 30 days money-back guarantee, so can try and use our products for more than a month before you decide if you’re going to keep them.