- The ideal headlight for runners and outdoor explorers to illuminate your path while walking or jogging. Easy to store, washable, and adjustable headband comfortably fits adults and children.
- Ultra bright & long-lasting:Our led headlamp with bright light/in the light/save/SOS modes, you could adjust the setting according to the use of the scene. Long-lasting for more than 5 hours.
- Sensor enchance: This rechargeable headlamp could be turned on/off by waving your hand under the motion sensor mode. We upgrade it and now you can use it to control all the modes.
- Waterproof & durable:This headlamp flashlight is Built to Last.Headlight belt adopts breathable material, adjustable buckle, suitable for a variety of head styles, long-wear, but also comfortable to wear.
- Easy charge and high capacity battery: Charge the led headlamp directly with a USB cable(included) via the USB interface, rechargeable battery (included) can run for 5-15 Hours. Charge Fully from any USB Port in Only 3 Hours.
Modes:High/Mid/Low/Flashing or SOS (Press and hold Power Switch for 2 seconds to enter the flashing or SOS mode).
Product Specifications -Material: Plastic - Weight: 60g -Battery Gauge: Built-in Polymer Lithium Battery -Working Voltage: 5v -Working Current: 600mA -Battery Capacity: 1100 MAH -Charging Time: 3 Hours -Discharge Time: 5-15 Hours -Gear Position: 4 gear positions + induction (main switch: strong-medium-weak----long press to enter sos, sensor switch: wave your hand up and down 10cm from --the headlight to turn it on or off)
LED Sensor Headlight x 1
Headband x 1
USB cable x 1
How to order :
All you have to do is to pass your order and we will bring the products to your address. The payment is made after you receive your order.
The shipping is free!
30 Day Money back Guarantee
It’s amazing the amount of pride and care they put behind making the customer #1 and taking great care of people.
With every purchase, you get a 30 days money back guarantee, so can try and use our products for more than a month before you decide if you’re going to keep them.